A little bit of everything from a health nut, bargain addict, craft- loving, God-fearing, crazy mommy shopaholic.

Review: Olay Professional Pro-X Facial Cleansing Brush and Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser

Olay Professional Pro-X Facial Cleansing Brush and Exfoliating Cleanser: 

Does it work? 

This is the question that any consumer wants to know before buying a product. I'm here to give you the low down on my experience on this product. I'm not going to tell anyone to buy it because I know that different skin types have different experiences with different products. 

My skin is pretty normal. Not too dry, not too oily. You would think that I wouldn't have any problems with acne, but every now and then I do struggle with the occasional outbreak. It's hard for me to find a face wash for normal skin. It sounds silly, but it's the truth! Everything I pick up says either says it's for dry skin, oily skin, etc. 

I decided to try the cleansing brush because a friend said her dermatologist recommended it. The exfoliating cleanser sample came with it. The first time I ever used the brush my face felt softer than it had ever felt. After about two weeks of exfoliating with the brush once a day, I noticed that my face looked significantly better! The red spots from previous acne were faded, and my face looked brighter and felt softer. 

Each week that I used it, my skin felt better and better. I continually get compliments on my complexion!  So yes, this product worked for me, and I have broadened my Olay product use to include the daytime and nighttime moisturizer. It ranges from around twenty-five to thirty dollars at the drug store, but they sell on Amazon for around twenty. 

I know I have been absent for awhile, I have been incredibly busy with school and my little boy. However, I decided to write this post because tonight I was searching online for the best treatment concealer and there really wasn't too many reviews (that I could find).

Any opinons? Have you had any experience with Olay Pro-X? Let me know and give your opinons below! 

1 comment:

  1. Keep οn working, grеat job!

    Take a loοk at mу web blog :: work home

    ReplyDelete